Thursday, 19 October 2017

Deepavali Trip ~ A day to IPOH

Recently at the past Deepavali I had visited to IPOH which lies inland in the Malaysian state of Perak. 

I went to Nam Heong was renowned as a local icon especially among fundamental and traditional coffee shops. It was a signature of Ipoh because their old town white coffee was popular even at other states.Some people saying if you never try their coffee which means you never been to Ipoh. 

After having coffee, the next destination is the famous Concubine Lane 二奶巷. This lane was very messy and dirty last time because a fire was happened long time ago. And guess what~ Concubine Lane is 120 years old lane at Old Town Ipoh! I knew they already renovated but this would be my very first time to step in after so many years. I felt surprised for all the changes. Now it became the tourist favourite place to visit. After travelling for so long,  I am already tired and hungry, especially our great man, Brian. 

So after settled down my belongings, I went to eat Yong Tau Fu as lunch. All the Yong TauFu are Rm0.85 each, which is quite cheap. As in KL, you can rarely find this kind of price. 

Before end of the Ipoh trip, I went to Gua Tempurung, the last destination. It's one of the attractions that you must go in Ipoh. Those who loves nature, you must go there! 

1 comment:

Recipe for Curry Chicken (E-Book)

This is the recipe of Curry Chicken .